1. Simi Stove’s roots are in the “Clean-Cooking” Movement and we believe that this starts in the home. 2. The Simi Stove is a versatile, inexpensive, go anywhere, cook anything stove.
2. It can be used in the home as a primary or secondary cooking source.
3. It is a “clean-cooking” solution that allows families who cannot afford gas or induction to cook.
4. It will provide meals for a family of 5, but remains cost effective for individuals such as students and single adults.
5. Constructed using stainless steel the stove is strong, but light and requires little to no maintenance.
6. It comes with a 1 year, full replacement guarantee.
7. In university based tests it has been proved to be safe and easy to use.
8. The Simi Stove is more reliable than electricity and is cheaper to operate than LPG.
9. The Simi Stove has been designed to use Simi Cooking gel and methanol based, which is eco-friendly, clean-burning fuel and can be purchased with the Simi Stove in 1.25 litre pouches which provides for minimum 15 hours of cooking time.
10. The Simi Stove has an efficiency rating of 67%. It has an insulated combustion chamber that improves the flow of hot gases around the cooking pot or hotplate, so as not to waste heat.
There are no reviews yet.